Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 23
Cocky is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCocky is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Sex with my colleague

Bro, is all up in your mind.
I use to have a japanese colleague, she use to travel to Sg for business and we have become good friend via msn.
There is once I stay over after some drinking session with her and the other japanese guy colleague. Ended up is too late to go home as we are drinking into the early morning hours. So I instead of going home I stay over at the japanese guy room with him and my the other SG guy colleague. So we had 3 guys in a room with me on the sofa, japanese guy on bed and the other Sg guy on the floor. Both the SG & Japanese colleague are dead drank.

Than the room phone ring and it was the japanese lady colleague. She mention that since there are 3 guys in the room with only 1 bed. I could go over to her room and share the bed with her. To me is an open invitation but ended up I stay put on my sofa telling her is better I stay along with the guys just in case they need help cos their are dead drank.

I dont know what is up in my mind but I am sure that some bro out there will call me stupid to let go such a good chance to have sex with a japanese lady but anyway I stay put...! LOL