View Single Post
Old 14-10-2023, 06:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7273 / Power: 20
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How To Get And Keep Attractive Gals Of Your Type

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitsura View Post
Thanks for your reply, bro!

A high-value women is someone who has high EQ, is financially independant yet still respects a man enough to put him first. So none of those crazy modern feminists who expect a man to pay for everything yet demand "equal rights". A good and recent example is S*bil L*u. She is rich and successful yet still quite traditional in many aspects. Local women like these are almost extinct!

As for your comment about active listening and trustworthiness, unfortunately i do not have the bandwidth now to go thru all 500+ pages of your thread. No doubt you, and many others before you, have posted about these attributes before. They are not unique or particularly hard to find. These men are those who have very beautiful women always attached to their arms.
Thank you, bro.

A beautiful, smart, and rich girl with high EQ and AQ is hard to find anywhere. 可遇而不可求.

Unfortunately, it will take more than active listening and trustworthiness to attract a bevy of very beautiful women. Of course, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Cheers!
Bro WB

Recently, I read this fascinating article on Live Sciences.

These female frogs fake their own deaths to get out of sex

https://www.livescience.com/animals/...rce=SmartBrief

These female frogs fake their own deaths to get out of sex
Female European common frogs will play dead to avoid mating during their "explosive" breeding, where several males attempt to mount one female at the same time.

Female frogs have developed a number of ways to get out of sex, including rolling, grunting and even faking their own deaths, scientists have discovered.

European common frogs (Rana temporaria) are known as "explosive" breeders that gather in their dozens to mate in ponds. Usually, males outnumber females, which means six or more males may compete to mount a female at one time in what is known as a mating ball.

"In some cases, the female might be killed inside these mating balls," Carolin Dittrich, a researcher at the Natural History Museum in Berlin, told Live Science.

But the females have developed several techniques to avoid mating. "Rather than being passive and helpless, we find that females can use three key strategies for avoiding males they don’t want to mate with — either because they aren't ready to breed or do not want to mate with a certain male," Dittrich said.

Isn't that interesting? Comments?

Some human females behave the same way, especially when they don't want to be fxxked by a certain male.

A very cute and youthful young woman/SYT will be approached or propositioned dozens of times by all kinds of men every day. She has learned to avoid eye contact with or to reply to strangers.

Her behavior is often misconstrued as antisocial and aloof. It's just a defensive mechanism for personal safety.

Please be patient and gentle with such a rare gem. This is one girl you have to go slow. Display your social/sexual values and masculine character traits. Gain her trust and build rapport. You will be rewarded beyond your wildest dreams.

Have a nice weekend to all Samsters,
Cheers!
Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.