View Single Post
Old 30-10-2023, 09:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How To Get And Keep Attractive Gals Of Your Type

Of course, bro WB. If the woman cannot be adequately satisfied mentally and sexually, when she gets a chance to be tempted, will find other men. It's a two way traffic.
About the women usually know who's the dad, again, there are minority that allow CIP with different men until they also may be confused who's the daddy.
Lastly, about you want more than one lover, this is nothing unusual, as long as you are fine when your lover, flings or whatsoever are also seeing someone else other than you. Even if all your FB are OL, MILF, married women or SYT, they all can be having others, since you are very picky in the looks compartment.