View Single Post
Old 21-11-2023, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: Anyone flown to Thailand to find their Geylang prostitute after they left?

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve_li View Post
Plus paid relationship, the ones that suit my taste all start from 100k thb (3.5k to 4k sgd) per month. My preference in girls are generally the same as what the china people will choose. Then you all also know, they come to thailand and spoil market. Jack up the prices. So bo bian. I dont want to play the same game as them. So I dont do paid relationship anymore.
I guess my competition is quite low for me cuz my preference is quite different lol. I've seen and been with too many "pretty" women. If I'm gonna enjoy there, I'd rather pick a wild and hungry one and get raped by her.

Actually, I could get a similar kind of kept woman in SG for much less than that amount.