View Single Post
Old 22-11-2023, 09:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7266 / Power: 20
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How To Get And Keep Attractive Gals Of Your Type

Quote:
Originally Posted by celavie View Post
Bro WB,

When you say BY prices are 50-100% higher than pre pandemic, what sort of prices do you mean?

Unfortunately I have not had the depth of experience nor the breath of places visited. You frequent these joints far more frequently than me so your sources and recent successes at concluding the arrangements should be good indicative prices for me to work with. Kindly PM me if not for public.

Other esteemed bros, kindly share your constructive thoughts if any.
Bro,

I have numerous posts on BY prices in this thread.

From a post 7 to 8 years ago: "It varies, from 6K to 15K a month if the girl doesn't work at the night scene n doesn't see any other men. She must be at my beck and call. She is a full-time mistress.

The damage doesn't include the rental of master bedroom/studio, visa fees, school tuition, meals and gifts (optional).

The lower range is generally for girls whom I import directly from China. They hv much lower expectations and often dare not come unless they come in pairs. Of course, more experienced and professional ones may ask for more. But everything is subject to negotiation.

If a girl continues to work in the night scene, a part-time mistress, you should offer only half the full-time rates. This doesn't work for me as it's very difficult to monitor her activities. And don't ever buy such a part-time mistress any gifts. For me, it's all or nothing. A girl is either exclusively mine or she is not mine. Doing ST is better than having a part-time mistress."

I have not seen a girl worth more than 15K a month. I'm paying about the same as I did 10-12 years ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Of course, bro WB. If the woman cannot be adequately satisfied mentally and sexually, when she gets a chance to be tempted, will find other men. It's a two way traffic.
About the women usually know who's the dad, again, there are minority that allow CIP with different men until they also may be confused who's the daddy.
Lastly, about you want more than one lover, this is nothing unusual, as long as you are fine when your lover, flings or whatsoever are also seeing someone else other than you. Even if all your FB are OL, MILF, married women or SYT, they all can be having others, since you are very picky in the looks compartment.
Bro, tks for your post.

Unattractive women more likely to cheat on their partners, new study shows. https://www.news24.com/you/wellness/...shows-20180216

Coventional wisdom is often wrong.

I'm highly selective. Looks, proportionate figure and voice is just the first step. I need to evaluate the girl and know her character and intelligence, etc.

People do change. Trust but verify. IMHO, 40 - 50% married women cheat.

Cheers!
Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.