Thread: The Swap
View Single Post
Old 23-11-2023, 11:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 17
chial is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchial is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchial is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: The Swap

“You know our group chat? That group chat?”

“Yes, what about it?”

“The other day in the office, nothing to do. So I was re-reading that chat leading up to our swap just to excite myself. Then I thought of saving that chat up, so I airdropped it into my laptop.”

“And then?”

“I didn’t receive it on my laptop, you know la sometimes these things kena stuck or don’t work, so I tried again and again, then I got it.”

“Ok… I am still waiting… I am still bracing myself…”

“Ok here goes… later that evening I got a message from my boss, you remember Janice right?”

“Vaguely with her snobbish look… but I do remember she is one hot milf… YOU DON’T TELL ME YOU SENT THE CHAT TO HER????”

“Ehh cool cool… chill la… something like that but not really… “

“What the fuck bro???? What do you mean something like that?”

“Eh you let me tell the story first can or not.. so she sent me a print screen of our chat title… nabeh, my heart instantly stopped beating… my head was thinking how the hell did she get it… but I act blur first and ask her how she got it. She told me she received 3 airdrops of a zip file of the chat when she was using her husband’s laptop in the office.”

“Don’t tell me her husband also named…”

“Yes, “Brian” as well with a “y” but for whatever fuck the reason, he named his laptop “Brian’s laptop”, kanine same like mine…”

“Ok, we should go to the police.. she’s gonna blackmail us. You fucker!”

“Cool… I have sorted it out.”

“What?? What do you mean sorted? And if sorted, how is this a bigger problem than Jane? But wait wait wait, you sound very calm… how much have you agreed to pay her? Nabeh, what is our damage???”

“No damage. None whatsoever. But… “

“Ah lai liao lai liao… the but…”

“She wants to join in our next session.”

“What??? I mean she is hot and all, but I am not letting a stranger man of her husband whom I barely know touch my wife!!! You can meh??? And what about Andy and Amy? How can you just because of your own job security go settle this without discussing with us???”

“Eh I know this one my fault, but no need to fuck me up like that right? And you think I stupid one ah???”

“So tell me how you settle…”

“She wants to do us men only…”

“What? As in you, me and Andy only?”

“Yes.”

“Wah lau, bro your story telling skills need to upgrade la.. If the ending is positive, can you please next time say the ending first and not make it sound like it’s all doom and gloom?”

“So you think it is a positive outcome?”

“Why not? I mean you have always shown her photos to me and Andy and you know we always say she is definitely do-able despite her being almost 10 years our senior and snobbish…”

“Without our wives.. meaning we are doing it behind our wives… have you thought of that?”

“Oh.. that.. yes of course… yes, that is a big issue there…”

“So now don’t you think, compared to Jane, this is a bigger issue?”

“Now I see what you mean… ok, I am digesting it now. And did she say it is only a once-off?”

“She didn’t of course but I managed to get her to agree for 3 times only.”

“Why 3 times?”

“Don’t know, that number seemed reasonable to me to get her off my back… and also all of our backs… You rather that or headlines in NST or mothership that husbands and wives organised group sex? May not be a crime, we are all consenting adults after all, but reputation bro?”

“Ok 3 times, luckily she is our cup of tea. But what if she wants more than 3 times? Not to say I won’t consider but that’s beside the point. What do we have as leverage to get her to stick to her words?”

“That is where Andy’s security knowledge comes into play.”

“What has his security guard company got to do with this?”

“CAMERA.”

“You mean you want to film the act? You siao ah? That is illegal!”

“Not if we get her to agree to it.”

“Doing it behind our wives’ back is bad enough, you want to film it and leave evidence trail?”

“Cloud bro, cloud.. Andy knows how to upload the recording straight into the cloud. My boss not IT savvy one… anyway we have to cut this part short first. I think our wives finish their chat already. I don’t want them to suspect anything.”

“Wah lau bro, you owe me big time man for this second one.”

“Kanine as if you don’t want? Anyway, I will talk to Andy tomorrow then we will go through it together.”

With that Brian ended the call.

I sat in my living room, trying to process all that have been imparted to me by Brian.

To say I am not excited would be a lie for the sex involved in both problems. But I am mainly concern about the 2nd one getting out of hand or worse still what if our wives find out!

Before I could dwell further on that, Tanya came out from our bedroom and joined me on the couch.