View Single Post
Old 30-11-2023, 01:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 5
TankJunk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTankJunk is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 36D Boobs Massage Lovers and want soul gets suck out of body

FR For Sexy (Viet)

Was curious about this joint after hearing about big tits and good service, decided to try it out myself.

Location is pretty discreet despite being near town. A bit hard to find plus all the verifications needed by OKT, but not too much of a hassle.

Looks: 9/10. Very chio, cute yet slutty kind of face. Really not a bad girl in terms of looks.

Body: 9/10. Short, Neither skinny nor fat, she is at a perfect sweet spot of what I like for a girl’s size. Big boobs that were abt a C cup, fits her frame very well.

BBBJ: 5/10. It is more a cat bath plus some licking of the balls and penis. Can’t really call it a BJ as there was not much sucking. Area to improve on imo.

Frenching: 10/10. Very willing to French, tongue fight kind of battle, very sensual.

FJ: 8/10. Missionary and doggie, her ass was nice and meaty, got that piak piak sound. Complements her moans very nicely.

Overall, I would say it is a good fuck but don’t go there expecting a massage. More of a FJ spot. But Sexy is good, can recommend for bros to try.