View Single Post
Old 17-12-2023, 06:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 656 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 5
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Re: Alicia - Friend's Wife

Good sunday, how was everybody's sat?

-----------------------

A(licia): This is yours.

Flatly, she presented it to me, first time she spoke but without sarcasm and any form of anger to me. I can't bring myself to retort and show any form of anger, so simply, I just took it from Alicia. That's the first time I didn't see her roll eyes and do any fake smile at me.

gog: Th--th--thanks.

Without thinking I also apologized for the incident, yes, after 3 freaking years+, I finally had the courage to talk about it.

gog: I'm sorry that I opened the door and hit yo-

A: Forget it, please don't remind me anymore.

Alicia walked off after replying. At least, I made peace with myself in a way.

Suddenly, I noticed, she's kind of cute. She body action was pretty sweet, hopping to the others, chatting excitedly and like an angel, suddenly I could only see her beauty. I remember I was shocked by how I viewed her. All that hate clouded me from noticing she's a sweet young lady. Nice boobs (the shape at least) and not too perky butt which gave her a nice overall figure.

I remember that day she was in a pink dress, short sleeved, with a ribbon at the waist, so you can tighten it and the skirting flows towards the shin. It's likely suddenly having an awakening, you see an aura or light around her, outshining the surrounding and others.

M: Bud, you ok boh, she still angry at you?

I was brought back to reality with Milton suddenly walking next to me and talking to me.

gog: Huh what? No la, I surprised she so nice to pass the invitation to me without making any remarks.

M: You hor, don't always say her la. Let it slide.

gog: !?! I ... SAY her? Hello, what kind of buddy you are sia?

M: Haha... We going for photoshoot in a month, can be my helper? Take a day of leave, help us carry things and accompany us. Got studio, outdoor, and evening shoot, we need to bring a lot of things.

gog: You let me know lor, but she ok with it?

M: She's ok one la, she probably mistook you for somebody that's why don't like you, but she's alright one.

gog: Ok la ok la. Probably some guy that she mistaken go KTV one.

M: I know la, you won't go one.

After my buddy walked off, Gwen came over and talked to me.

G(wen): When is it your turn?

gog: Waiting for you to be available.

G: I'm always available leh.

Cough, choked, my eyes opened big, wtf is she doing? Cock teasing me?

gog: You have a boyfriend liao, you drive GLC... I only small small car.

G: You see me as so materialistic one meh?

gog: No of course not, pretty girls like you are never materialistic.

G: Well, if you like SOMEONE, just tell HER, you never know.

Gwen gave a smile and trotted off to the rest, leaving me standing there alone. Did I just get hit on by Gwen and I stupidly didn't take it up?!

Tension between Alicia and myself got better over the next few weeks. Less snide remarks, lesser roll eyes, LESS/LESSER, not none. I started to wonder how can somebody so simple, but so breathtaking at the same time. Found myself falling for Alicia unknowingly. Bearing in mind she's my friend's wife-to-be, I tried not to overthink things, but kept them in my head. More of a fantasy, thinking what I can do with her if she was mine.

Being a gentleman, I didn't say it out of course, or try in any way to get alone with Alicia.