View Single Post
Old 21-12-2023, 03:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
opqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to all
Re: Young and Furious Uni days

We kissed and hugged each other and slowly, she went down and start to suck my dick. She soft lips and her tongue swirl around my dick make it moist and warm. I signal her for 69 and i start licking her pussy. I was aggressive and eat up her pussy and lead her to let out a huge moan.

Then i put her down and lick her pink nipple and slowly insert my dick into her pussy. While fucking, i asked if this is her first time fucking on the bed... and she nodded and told me that i have to be the first in everything. I replied, thats my good girl i will give you a good one. I pound her hard from missionary to ridding me and finally doggy position, the one she likes the best. Finally, i release my cum in her mouth and she swallow it as she know i like it.

We rest on the bed, sweating. I told her its quite exicitng to be fucking her here and she shy and she softly punch my arm and told me that we can come here and do it in every chance we got. I smile, i told her here is a bit too risky we can travel overseas as well, so that we will have more time together. She say we can go during mid term break, i agreed. After that we went to shower together.