View Single Post
Old 21-12-2023, 03:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
opqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to all
Re: Young and Furious Uni days

During the shower we help to clean each other and kim slap my hang and told me that not only her boob and her pussy needed to be clean. I told her that i aim at these two area plus this. I kiss her lips and realize her hand start to stroke my dick. She went down to my nipple and start to lick and suck. I let her control and she went down to lick my ball and every inch of my dick. I then make her bend down and i fuck her from the back, she moan like crazy with the sound of the slapping water/butt and aftwr awhile she went to suck my cum out into her mouth as it is risky to shoot inside her during this period.

After we shower, i sat on the sofa and she sat on my lap like how we aways did in our room during the exchange. I told her this is the first time we fuck in the bathroom, your bf will be happy when you do it to him. She slap my hand again and say she wont do this to her bf even if she is married to him. I was ahocked and happy that she will do eberything only for me. I bring her face close to me and we kissed like a couple. Suddenly, we heard her bf coming back and we quickly go apart and i took my bag and going to leave the house and i saw him. I say hi to him and he kim was on the sofa with laptop open. After that i left the place and hear them quarrel.

After i reached home, i text kim and asked if everything is okay and she then call me and told me that all is okay and she told me something ridiculous that she told her bf that i am a gay thats why everything is okay, she giggle. Wow how can you say i am gay when i am the person who give you the best experience in the world, i have to punish you next time. She giggle and say sure . After the call, i head to shower and recwive message from my other project team member saying to meet up tmr for discussion. I replied okay. My team are the unwanted group so all the team group themsleves accorsing to strength. We are mainly exchange atudent, or student who have no motivation in this module

Next day before i step out the house i text to all to say who need a lift as i am driving, only cindy replied and ahe apprea to stay near me so i pick her up