View Single Post
Old 23-12-2023, 06:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1955 / Power: 17
Fiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by melikemsg View Post
One more MR for a visit over Xmas weekend: https://sglonelyguy-28.com/tian-tian-massage/

Location: Central, near purple line; ample parking is available. Apartment is spacious, toilet is across the other end of the room.

Appearance: late 20s/early 30s Guizhou lass, about 10-15% discount from photos with no makeup, resembles the video on her site with makeup on; so its true that the makeup makeths a woman's looks. Petite build with augmented Cs, but can feel its not a job well done as some bros have mentioned previously. Pleasant personality, can be quite cheeky and good conversationalist with a rather sexy voice.

Shower: Advertised as shower together but said she washed up already when asked. Made my point to her that it was advertised, she said maybe advertised wrongly. Minus point... did any bro who had her get a shower with her?

Massage: Massage was done FN, but nothing much to shout about, very average press here and there but not piano. Done in 10mins. Not for massage lovers.

Sensual/HJ: Up there on playability, catbath with warm water all over, really wet. Can zhut; she enjoys it when you go down on her. And i mean really enjoy it; felt my jaw was being pried open when she pushed her fanny into my face; You know you are in for a good one when she shows you that sexy long tongue. Finished off in 69 and CIM. Cheeky her tried to kiss me with her mouth full of my cum; i dodged of course...

Afterwards just rested and talked about her misadventures of moving house many many times (4x?) til time was up. Initially thought she was gonna rush through my job and send me packing before 30mins but fortunately this was not the case.

The good: High playability, sensual is up there. Not a time watcher as well.

The not-so-good: Shower alone. Massage very meh.

RTM: Likely yes for playability. I still want to claim my shower together with her...

Seems she has been really unlucky in terms of finding a right place to work. Hope her luck turns for the better going forward.
You should propose to shower with her after the CIM. It doesn't mean that shower together must be before the session. I'd done that with MLs who does not advertise shower together.