View Single Post
Old 23-12-2023, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3576 / Power: 19
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/love-massage/

Love the ver 2 of Love. She seems to be more energetic, cheerful and spontaneous on this return. Looks prettier and better toned body too!

Looks: 7.5/10 (pretty sassy looking with 瓜子脸)
Body: 8.5/10 (slim and well toned figure with a perky ass)
Massage: 7/10 (started with back stepping to ease the tight muscles and then with hard finger press massage)
Sensual: 7.5/10 (start with simple hdly and she slowly builds the momentum in her own unique way of hj. Semi-nude but with t-back on, I feel it is even more alluring and hard to resist caressing her perky butt. There are still boundaries to be respected but overall I’m more that satisfied with the overall session. Whole session took almost 55mins and there is no short changing of time)
Gfe: 8/10 (she has really open up and there seems to be no end of topics in our conversation)
RTM: without a doubt