View Single Post
Old 24-12-2023, 05:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
opqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to all
Re: Young and Furious Uni days

While i was fucking kim, her phone kept ringing and and after ariund 7 miss call, cause we were both in the climax and after we cummed, kim picked up the call. Is her bf and based on the conversation, it seems that today is their anniversary and her bf has prepared dinner and asking her to check if she can come and not to be angry with him. Wheile they talking, i turn her around and lick her butt hole. And half way she farted, i took my face out and slap her butt. The spanking sound was heard by her bf and she say got mosquito and say she will come im around an hour. Her bf seems happy as i can hear him cheer over the phone.

After the call, kim told me that she have to go and we hugged and kissed and before she left, she gave me a bbbj and and cum in her mouth. And then she left the house.

The next day, i went to the cafe to meet G and when i reach there, i saw G was already there and she had order latte for me. I was surprize how she know i love latte but then i rmb M. So G wanted me to pretend to be her bf so that we can attend G's birthday party. Because her ex left her for his childhood friend who just came back from the states. He treated G as a subsitute only.

I hesitated.... G saw my expression and say i can request her to do 3 things.i looked at her... and i agree.

She bring mento her house to chanhe to the tuxedo that she bought. I took off my shirt infront of her and she quickly cover her eye and then take a peek at my 6 pac. She looks so cute and i go towards her and told her i want to use my first request. She move away and say what do you want. I smile and told her my first request is you to be happy. She was shocked at my first request. After i changed, we left the house for the party. When we reached, i can see her mix expression then i told her, i want to use my swcond request. She said here? I say yes. She say whats your request. My second request is for you to feel confident, feel pretty and feel happy. She smiled.

After the party, G thought that she will be sad and angry but it turn out she feels nothing. Then at the car, she asked me whats my last request. I told her forgot him and look forward to your new life. She smile and then break down. I went to hug her and then she turn my head infront of her and she gave me a kiss.