View Single Post
Old 28-12-2023, 09:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by norib View Post
these days, so many shops poorly managed. mai chan, momo, pretty, and ones around soi24/1. girls have high turnover rate as any of the prettier ones can make more in ktvs or freelancing and don't need to sit around and wait all day for potential customers. some girls if lucky may make 2-3K baht a day but have to sit for 8-9 hours.

walking around these areas, haven't seen many stunners for long time. plus many girl have baby damage, loose pussy feel. only one time many months ago in thonglor a couple chiobus no baby, tight feeling. but then they went back to work in ktvs.

better solution is to go online these days, try to get some girls line or instagram before coming, but risk bait/switch. also I tried local thai clubs and ktvs, intramara area, phra khanong random side sois, some japanese snack bar and clubs. some girls there are very pretty, but dabao difficult haha
When I went to Mai Chan, the selection is very limited. Also, the service is ymmv, you really need to get the girl into the mood to satisfy you. Momo is also ymmv, I frequent them alot for their SYTs. This time I had a great time with Nong, she's excellent.

Those neglected MPs along Soi24 also have random gems. Pick the hungry girls and you will have a good time. I head to Butterfly mainly because of their raw girls. And their regular girls can also provide an acceptable level of service. if you can speak Thai, it is easier to pick up girls from the side bars.