Thread: STDs
View Single Post
Old 31-12-2023, 06:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 305 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 8
ssd3469 is one of the Best!ssd3469 is one of the Best!ssd3469 is one of the Best!
Re: STDs

Quote:
Originally Posted by nacho View Post
1) Plain simple English and you don’t understand. So be it.

2) Who in this world does not have difficulties and challenges in life. So don’t think you are the only one going through them now. Especially 2024 will be a very challenging environment for everybody economically.

3) It does not mean when face with difficulties and challenges must go visit prostitutes. I myself do not release my frustrations in this way.

4) When you are here asking for advices and so many brothers spent their time explaining to you, just gathered them and think through before sleep. Arguing or defending what you had done will lead you nowhere. Next time others will not give advice and ignore you.

5) Having a 200 IQ does not mean success to your life. You need EQ to get others to help you to be successful. Which you do not exhibit here.

6) If you still want to defend what you had done were correct or find others not being understanding, you can stop here and go on your way.
I will address your points below respectively,

1) Nothing much to further reply, not the main issue either.

2) uh it is not as simple as saying difficulty or challenges, my life is already reduced to nothing already thanks to some idiots and I am already 34 without the slightest view of a future girlfriend or wife to have sex with in sight for the rest of my life. Do you know how painful that is?

3) Like I say, a lot of factors added up. I have already rejected the idea of visiting one for the past 18 years. So for me to do so must really show that a lot of things have happened. You have no right to judge others.

4) I never said I was not appreciative of those good advices (some of the bad ones are meant to be ignored or argued back btw).

5) of course I know what happened to my life, thus no one has the right to make judgemental comments.

6) Lastly, I have already explained in previous comment why I go prostitiute without thinking much of consequences(shows you already how bad my life/situation is to begin with already) so I will not repeat. If you wish to make judgemental comments please do not make it in this forum(note, forum, not thread), because the nature of this forum is not good to begin with. That's why the government or SPF has been banning this forum multiple times (You even have 4 men convicted of sharing their own wives to be raped and taken videos of in this forum, you may argue that this kind of crimes can be planned on other forums as well, but other forums are not as bad natured as this to begin with). Meaning to say if we really want to judge all the other bros here are to be judged as well. I know that your original comment was a good natured/ one with good intention, all I ask is remove the judgemetal part, that's all.

There are so many other lao jiao over here(which is why I originally started this thread asking for advice), whereas I have barely started using this forum for 2 weeks. So obviously I don't claim to be a know it all, which was why I started this thread hoping to hear advice or to be pointed a direction to take as I could not find oher STD theads. All I ask is to remove the judgemental part. Besides, what is done cannot be undone, no use crying over spilt milk like what you said, we should focus on the solution more instead of passing judgements. Thanks.

Last edited by ssd3469; 31-12-2023 at 06:32 AM.