Thread: STDs
View Single Post
Old 31-12-2023, 09:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 305 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 8
ssd3469 is one of the Best!ssd3469 is one of the Best!ssd3469 is one of the Best!
Re: STDs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salinger View Post
Chimpanzees and bonobos does recreational sex too.
What we know is not all that it is.

Anyway, not sure what this thread is about, but same adage applies, wanna chiong, dont be scared, scared, don't chiong.
This thread was about the STD that i kena recently and advice on what steps I should take. Just a side question of whether should commercial sex be accepted or not? Or should we only have sex with our gf and wife. Maybe not even fwb as FWB is classified under recreational sex, actually sometimes we also have recreational sex with our gf and wife, meaning without the intention of reproducing. But still, should commercial sex be accepted? They will then say even for gf and wife you also pay in the form of dating expenses so it's still a transaction, but gf and wife will care for you ma. Because I keep finding it very hard to get over the hurdle in my mind to accept commercial sex, so was hoping if any bros can change my view.

It's not about wanna chiong don't be scared, is just nice I didn't thought about STD when I chiong(plus other factors).