View Single Post
Old 31-12-2023, 04:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 922 / Power: 16
addicted81 is a splendid one to beholdaddicted81 is a splendid one to beholdaddicted81 is a splendid one to beholdaddicted81 is a splendid one to beholdaddicted81 is a splendid one to beholdaddicted81 is a splendid one to beholdaddicted81 is a splendid one to beholdaddicted81 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Nina from BeautyThai
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=967627

OKT: There was a minor cock up the first time I tried to book Nina as the time slot I wanted was actually already taken, but luckily I had not yet travelled down - OKT apologized for his mistake. No airs or attitude when I told him I would try booking another day - good man. Decided to book another day and managed to try her on Friday.

Location: Walkable distance from MRT. Hotel looked surprisingly upscale considering the location. Walked in discreetly and took the lift without anyone stopping me. No need for registration. Room was spacious and very clean. Nice big bed to perform your acts of sin.

Looks: Photo is definitely her, no doubts about it - probably the only thing I might fault is the filter to make the photo look whiter. The important point is, if you like the face you see in the photos, you won't reject IRL. I liked what I saw, although room was a little dim.

Boobs: Probably a C? Not sure if enhanced, felt soft enough. Enjoyed sucking on them. Good enough for me.

Body: petite and a little voluptuous - 150cm sounds about right. Good figure - not slim, but I find it sexy for her height. Bakness level is a good concept, but I think the scale can be better fine tuned as I am finding it hard to rate in the mid levels - I would rate her Bakness level at about 5 or 6. Tattoos on her back and her looks were what attracted me to make the booking - and in this respect she really didn't disappoint - tattoos look tatesfully done and cover half her back. Doggy with her was a real treat.

FJ: went hard and fast and she takes it well, even seemed express her enjoyment by uttering "fuck" while I was pummeling away.
Kiss: she was willing to kiss when I initiated light kissing. Didn't try french as I am normally not into it.

BBBJ: Good effort and I enjoyed it - asked her to switch to 69 so I can visually enjoy her pussy and give a good lick while she sucked me off.
Pussy hair was trimmed, no weird smell.

Service: very service oriented, helped me boil some water when I requested, took the initiative to do massage and it felt really good. I asked her if she is a professional masseur and she said no.

RTF: Definitely RTF material. I am tempted to book another appointment with her now just thinking about my last session