View Single Post
Old 19-01-2024, 09:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 656 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 5
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Re: Alicia - Friend's Wife

==Events Snip==

End of the chinese dinner, lots of farewells, hugs, hand shaking (this was way before COVID-19) went on and on, people holding up the Q just to talk to the bride, snap some last minute photos and hugs.

After sending off the last guest, the floor manager was quick to come over and present the dinner bill for Milt to acknowledge and sign.

Pang came over with Susan and patted me on my back.

P(ang): Everything okay?

Pang asked me while his index fingers were alternating pointing at Alicia and me.

gog: Yap, all's good, it's their big day.

G(wen): You leaving yet?

R(achel): Yeah, leaving?

gog: What's with you both...

R: We need a chauffuer. Gwen didn't drive, we had drinks prior, SOoooooooo...

Gwen was in a chiffon green blouse, tightly tucked into her knee length skirt. Rachel was in a spaghetti strap low cut tube dress, which showed her bossoms, or at least the top of it to me.

gog: Want to get a room and rest? Tomorrow I send you all back?

R: Okay.

Without thinking Rachel actually agreed. Gwen looked more deep in thought. Must be the alcohol I had, I didn't realise what I was suggesting.