Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Torso deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Recurrence Ulcer

Hi shifus and bros,

I have a question here, I have been having recurrence ulcer in my mouth since 2020 ish, and it seems weird and all to keep having recurrence ulcer. Searched it up a little and suspect it might be syphilis?

But from what I read, syphilis is usually painless, but mine seems to be painful, tho some sites suggest ulcer might be painful. Also it was mentioned that the breakout ulcer will be from the spot that the bacterial comes in from, so if recurrent ulcer would be from the same spot? But I gotten it at the side wall of mouth as well. I do paint some ML in the past too, so possibly this is the entry of the virus?

Also side note, I also know it could be "Aphthous ulcers" which has no known cause, but not entirely sure. I do not think it is herpes as I do not have blisters in my mouth prior to the ulcer. It is only usually when the blister broke then the ulcer will form and whilst healing, it will then form crust, but I have no such symtoms. So any bros have this as well or could suggest what STD is there with my symptoms?

I sleep late every night as well like 3-4am ish which I read online could be the cause for the recurrence ulcer as well. Please advice me bros :')