View Single Post
Old 20-01-2024, 04:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 20
snake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to behold
Maybe its when u not sure of what to expect you feel more excitment.Maybe sometimes when you cheong too long, its get boring. Like pay, go in, massage, wait for GQ, pay and leave. So when you meet certain MLs like this it adds to the excitment🤣🤣 . For myself I met twice, one PRC and one Viet.

PRC
From the way her wechat pic looks and the way she reply me, she appear to be damn dao and bochup. Dunno if she is angpai or not I am not sure. Met her at the recept upon reaching, woah ok. She is my cup of tea. Fair and figure not bad. Followed behind her and admired her ass in her yoga pants. Her massage was good and pro, and up till 45mins there was no sign that there could be a GQ. Cos she didnt speak too much and she teased very little, with only the occasional brushing of balls. However, I was already feeling horny and getting worried there is no GQ in this shop? But this is a late night shop, after 1130pm so i was thinking cannot be leh. Finally, she suddenly grabbed my below and asked if wanna bao yang. Of course I said yes. As she worked her bao yang, I reached out to squueze her butt. She gently put my hands back once but I repeated and realised she gave up objecting. Became more daring and roamed a bit more on top. She finally gave in to my hands roaming and soon I finished my shot in less than 10mins. Felt satisfied as I considered it a win for my ego over her dao dao attitude?😅😅. Jokes aside her massage is good and I actually rtm again.

Viet
The Viet is quite similar but she is a notch better because she is actually chio. Most Viet MLs are anything goes but this one also a bit yaya at first, kept hinting she only provides extra services like ba guan and gua sha. Seems a bit aloof la, makes me more hungry for her GQ. Anyway, finally also had the GQ, with free roaming. She objected at first and in the end also gave in to my roaming😝. Maybe even hear a small moan from her towards the end. Hasnt rtm her though but may do so if in that area. She also never texted me once so she remain true to her daoness.

Anyone has these type of MLs to share bo?