View Single Post
Old 22-01-2024, 12:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7273 / Power: 20
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How To Get And Keep Attractive Gals Of Your Type

Here is another key insight on women and love from guru Derek Rake.

Women desire to control men, but they desire uncontrollable men more.

In Shogun Method, I teach a theory I call the Paradox of Female Desire.

What’s this paradox? Well, it’s how every woman desires to control her man… but when she gets to control, she loses her desire for him.

Women differ from men from what they want out of a relationship. And here’s the difference: men want sex, but women want commitment.

Just as some men want to bang multiple women without commitment, some women want multiple men to commit without giving them sex.

So, here’s the thing to understand. Your woman will try to tie you down and secure your commitment. But guess what? The more committed a man is to a woman, the less sexual desire she feels for him.

And that’s how relationships go stale over time - because the woman no longer feels the danger of losing him…

… but interestingly, it’s this feeling of danger that gives a woman sexual arousal. In fact, a woman is most aroused when her man is about to dump her. It’s weird, but true!

OK, so how do you put this insight into practical use? It’s easy... be uncontrollable.

You must keep her on her toes all the time, always wondering what’s around the corner. In Shogun Method, we call this effect Fractionation.

Any comments?

Cheers!
Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.