View Single Post
Old 12-02-2024, 12:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 18
fatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MILF Haven - Johor Jaya

I finally decided to give it a try after a disappoint session at my regular joint. paid extra for 1dragon with china girl, in the end i think the old timer viet girl do better. waste time and money only.

Anyway, back to EK, i had 94, the thing is, she talk alot! haha, i am the shy shy kind, don't like to share stuff about my life, but she keep asking alot of questions, like where i usually go, what kind of service i like.....

i must say, if u are into MILF, especially slightly bigger size one, she is awesome, service was great, but massage cannot really relax coz next door got piak piak sound. there is no rooms, just curtains dividing the place.

and she.... took my first AJ, i never AJ before, i not really into AJ, but she offered....... and hor, most time AJ need to add money, so i was like... wah! good deal, cheap + can AJ?

over all, very enjoyable, just that they close too early for me to come often. this place a bit like the old pertain road, its a different experience.

I seldom login, PM if you need to find me.