View Single Post
Old 17-02-2024, 01:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 293 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 9
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!
Re: Addicted to cheating?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youshallconquer View Post
Sorry everyone, was pretty caught up. Thanks for sharing and letting me know I’m not the only one. Regarding the most common questions, i do not upload my personal image and I also do not send them even after chatting. Well apparently it do works but you gotta sound confident. Tbh, I do work out and still pretty in shape so on this part I believe during meet up shouldn’t be a problem. But don’t get me wrong, I’m not some handsome chap. I’ll say mediocre?

I have spoken to some of my hookups that are married. It seems that it happens on the ladies side too. The recent one had almost similar feelings which I had. Hence we clicked from the start. No matter how much love for our partner, entering a new pussy/receiving a new dick is a hell lot of difference. The excitement of new exciting sex life. Of course, there are time we fuck up too. Meeting dead fish, that’s the time where it gets abit tiring with the training sessions.

Trying my best to curb, but this addiction just gets higher and higher. I try to keep all my hookups exclusive. Just chapters of life satisfying each other sexual desires within them.
keep them exclusive - means when you are with one, you don't hookup with others at the same time period? since youre married..do you use condoms with the rest?