Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 8
fly2space33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Aliya SNS

Looks
Long hair with very nice feature, demure and pretty, mixture of seductive and decent. Exotic asian look with a nice sexy thick lips

Body
Petite with smooth fair skin and tight curvy figure and a tone ass. Good nice original small size and shape that match her body frame. Her nipples are the standard kind and gets hard with minimal stimulation.

Frenching
Not shy about it, goes all out. Passionate, intense, intimate lips locking and looks like she enjoy it.

BBBJ
Start slow then gradually faster... push her head all the way down and she gagged and laugh say i no good... then she try to DT herself. balls also got lick and suck non stop

Pussy
Shaven with no smell and responsive to it. very sensitive clit, will keep jerking and just by licking can make her cum. She got more horny afterwards and gave me a satisfaction look on her face.

Love Making
It was intense. The actual deed was perfect. I did several positions and she complied, like a little horny girl. I think she enjoys riding cowgirl and also missionary. To the point her leg/feet were all the way on my shoulders. You know what they say, always get a woman who'll open up their legs up to their heads for you. The view was stunning and she let off loud and sexy moan.

GFE
Enjoy the time tougher as she gave lot of teasing and she was able to build the mood and rapport. Non commerical feel and non time watcher, willing to please attitude.