Thread: Girls in 1654A
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2024, 05:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 634 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61603 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Before all WL were issued a Yellow card (permit) to work in GL for 2 years, AV officer would interview the WL and ask a specific question, “Do you know what you are in here for?” … If she answered this question wrongly, she would be sent home. There were incidents where WL answered this particular question wrongly in the past. Hence, there should be no misrepresentation … I don’t buy what the ex GL WL told you and yet she could become an Ang Pai …
She even told the immigration officer she's here to visit relative, the ICA officer bring her into the room. But again, WLs just listen with huge dose of salt.

I'm not ashamed to say i've been burnt before by the habitual lies of WLs so today a lot of bros msg me to ask info about geylang girls even though they have rtc, i also offer them the same advice.