View Single Post
Old 11-03-2024, 04:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Wow!

What a game!

I would have taken the draw before the beginning of the game so I can't be too disheartened and when I saw the team I was even more worried but this side are amazing & tbh we should have destroyed City in the 2nd half.

We had Kelleher, Bradley and Quansah up against Haaland, Alvarez, De Bruyne, Silva and Foden. What a performance from those boys against arguably the best attacking line up in Europe.

Big Virg was fab!

Endo and Mac were incredible! They made De Bruyne go off crying and Rodri just vanished. They are two of the best midfielders in the World and Endo and Mac made them look useless in the 2nd half!

Diaz was brilliant but unfortunately his finishing was woeful.

Oh yeah, good to know Kung Fu kicks to the chest are now allowed in the PL!! Once again, in a game at Anfield vs a title rival we are denied a stone wall penalty - even Neville & Mike Dean thought it was one (Carra on the otherhand needs to shut his gob). Boot in the chest is a foul outside the box so that has to be a penalty! Double standards as always!

So proud of of our Redmen but damn VAR has been awful for us!!

Still 10 games to go and ALL to play for. Let’s get more players back after the Break and do this!!