View Single Post
Old 18-03-2024, 10:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1909 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42791 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
It went to extra time and the Devils nick it!!

Antony score with his right foot to bring the game to extra time.

Harvey Elliot thought he had the game seal up for Liverpool scoring in the 1st half of extra time.

But Rashford and Diallo scored in the 2nd half to seal Red Devils spot into the S-Finals!!!

Really well done!! What an amazing comeback win for the Devils!!

Long time never see such fighting spirit !!

Got see one young boy crying in the stands after Amad score, yup, this is what football and Manchester United meant to him!!

Glory Glory Man United!!
Suddenly all the MU fans cum to life as well as the players .See u guys kept condemning Antony ...now he is their saviour n the goal he scored was really fantastic ...squeezing in between 2 Pool defenders in the box n shooting the ball into the net whirling it past the despairing arms of their No. 2 goalie who is a very good GK too...equalising for the team n bringing his team back to life...he is much better than the lazy Rustford who do not want to run abt to help his teammates when they r in need of help ..

think Pool n Klopp lost the game becos they overestimated n were over confident of defeating the red devils thinking that they r still pussies wearing panties n will roll-over easily under pressure as they usually do...yes, last night was such a amazing cum back n great fighting spirit from them rarely seen for a long time...keep it up red pussies...oops I m sorry I mean RED DEVILS !

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 18-03-2024 at 12:19 PM.