View Single Post
Old 20-03-2024, 08:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 22
paranoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Those who can only raw, how you get it in paid sex ?

rawed twice with gl thais.
One at gl lor 6 hse 70 and the other at hse 66.
For the hse 70 gal, she's very fair, slim and pretty, very clean looking. Although it's the first time i patronise her, i straight booked for 2 sessions. I like to take my time and slowly build some rappo. I only bonk her once on the visit and spend some time cuddling and talking.
For the 2nd visit, i slowly played with her and things got hot. After giving her a good painting, I rub my penis outside her flooding pussy and when she reached out to take the condom when in lying down position, i inched my cock head in and pumped her slowly and she gave in.
I was cautious and after less than 30 secs, i asked for the condom and finished my mission.
Subsequent visits, the raw part gets prolonged but i try to keep it within a minute.

For house 66 gal, it was one off. After getting into the room, we engaged into DFK. Things got hot again and we proceed to shower bay and continued the DFK with hot water splashing on our soaped body. She was very wet from the foreplay and i spread her legs and inserted in. Started banging her raw and she moaned so loud...it was so intense that i actually sprayed into her...i pretended that i stopped in time and we started to wash up. Proceed to the bed and round 2 but this time with condom...