Old 23-03-2024, 11:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 1
DrBaldwin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Naughty Nancy 💚26yo 172cm💙 Sophisticated Ivory Angel❤️‍🔥

Nat may appear intimidating to the uninitiated, especially in that first 10 seconds when I stepped through her door. In my subsequent visit the next evening, she still has that effect on me. I mean, which mortal man would not be bedazzled, stunned and captivated by this 1.72m tall goddess and not question how he is worthy to be in her company?

But that thought came and left quickly as Nat is just the sweetest and most welcoming host you can imagine, and I just loooove her sense of humor, her spoken english with that slight slang, and her love of fried chicken (we disagree on which is better, mcWings or Bonchon, but that's ok).

I have nothing but praise for her professional work ethics, her observation on hygiene, and always making sure I was comfortable. Nat is very accommodating to my requests and in return I made sure to play by her rules and respect her boundaries.

Not sharing the graphic details on our fun sessions, those would be etched in my mind, but all I can say is that Nat, you have converted me into a regular and I look forward to more fun sessions with you soon. Thank you so much!

Last edited by DrBaldwin; 24-03-2024 at 01:24 AM.