View Single Post
Old 24-03-2024, 10:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 19
prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fantasies and Stories of My Wife and Me

After almost 45 mins, Joey finally emerged out into the living room, in a grey fitting singlet and old FBT shorts. Cause of R joining us for the trip, she wore an extra white sports bra underneath and nothing in her FBT shorts as there is a inner lining already (according to Joey).

"Wow you guys started drinking liao ah. Not tired meh? Whose turn to bathe next?" Joey asked.

I told R to go ahead and bathe first since he is sleeping in the living room and I can always bathe later. With that, he stood up, grab his toiletries and clothes before heading into the toilet.

Joey and me continued on with the whisky. After 5 mins of drinking, I felt horny and started to tease Joey, "Nice sexy sleep wear. Purposely one ah." I fondled her breasts from underneath the singlet. "So short some more, your shorts barely cover your big ass leh and confirm never wear inside," I said as I slowly slipped my other hand into her shorts from the front.

"Hmm, don't play la. Uh.. Uh.. You dare say. If not for your stupid idea, I can wear even more sexier and no need bra. Don't play... Uh liao la..." Joey tried to resist and stop me.

"Don't bother about R la. He probably also enjoying the bath tub. Anyway we can hear him one ma. Need to open toilet door then living room. Should have enough time to react. You also feeling horny right. Why so wet liao? Is it cause of all the lewd glances from the horny R and K?" My fingers continued circling her clit and up and down the wet pussy lips.

I lifted up her singlet and sports bra with one move, causing her Cup D boobs to burst out. Wasted no time to attack her nipples, as I inserted 2 fingers into her pussy.

Next up, I laid her down on the sofa and pulled down her FBT shorts to her ankles, and licked her swollen clitoris while I continue finger fucking her with 2 fingers.

"Uh.... Baby.. Ahh.. Don't.. Ahh.. Not.. Now... La.. Ah... Like that... Ahh.. Wait... R... Come.. Out..." Joey moaned softly. "Cannot... Liao.. Like that.. Ah.. Will cum one. Ahhh. Ahh.. Uh... Ah.. .." Joey moans get more higher pitched. I knew she was going to cum soon.

"Just relax and cum" I licked her clitoris and fingered her more furiously. Within seconds, I felt warm juices dripping down onto the sofa uncontrollably until a big wet patch was formed.

I stood up next to Joey, unzipped my berms and took out my stale, musky cock. "Quickly" I told her, without giving her time to recover.

She opened her mouth reluctantly and I pushed my cock all the way in immediately. "Uh... U.. Never ahhh. Uh.. Bathe.. Ahh.. Yet..smelly and... Ahh.. Salty leh.. Ahh whole.. Day... Sweaty some more.. Ahh.. Dirty. Okok enough le.. Ahh.."

After another 30 seconds of sucking, we stopped as we anticipated R should be almost done soon. We quickly dressed up, before grabbing the tissues and wet wipes to clean up the sofa.

"Wah see la.. So big patch and wet. How to dry in time." Joey commented while we were busy bending over the sofa and wiping.

We did not realise that R was already behind us and most likely admiring Joey's hot ass. "What thing dry in time?" R suddenly asked.