View Single Post
Old 01-04-2024, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1448 / Power: 20
jaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud of
Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by visser View Post
Something I learned recently is that many of the Thai ladyboys communicate through an agent based in Thailand. Meaning to say that they’re not the ones communicating with you. Most of the time, their agents are.

Make of this information what you will. Suffice to say I will not pay over a certain amount for an LB especially when i know I’m negotiating with an agent.
Adding to this, if you enquire about an LB’s rates and services, and she sends you the information but in the form of an image, it usually means she’s managed by an agent.