View Single Post
Old 03-04-2024, 12:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 16
Ben1O deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBen1O deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Ex colleague you wish to fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayibass View Post
After that night more cream pies?
Ok so she was my former classmate in poly turned bff turned FB.

She is not exactly model like in looks and figure, but above average.

That night we both were high from drinks, didn’t even wash up or shower from the days work. So we both smell abit off down south haha. I remember her pussy smelling way off but seeing me struggle with it she ignored it and pull my head towards her pussy. Ofcourse I ate it. Likewise she commented my dick to be very salty. When I entered her, I can feel her warm pussy engulfing my dick.

She was already wet and so am before entering her. First shot was quite fast which ended around 20mins. Multiple position like lotus doggy missionary reverse cow girl etc. I ended off but shorting my load into her in missionary. When I pull out. I can feel the air rushing in and some load coming out, befitting the word cream pie.

We laid there dozing off from the euphoria of love making.

It was early morning I guess ard 5/6am when we were awaken by the sound of birds chirping and next room opening and closing of doors.

We were abit shy from looking at our naked bodies since the alcohol wore off.
Then I hug her from behind. I thought maybe she wil reject me. Wah no leh, she used her legs and rub against mine. Slowly slowly she reach for my dick and exclaimed, Wah so big already? Bet it’s my pussy taste now, no I won’t wanna eat, I responded by stroking her pussy and slowly inserting my finger and use the other hand to rub her clits. She was in excstacy and ask me to dig deeper and stroke it faster. I obliged.

Then she turned around and beginning the to turn her pussy towards my face. Saying I don’t care, I want you to lick my pussy clean. Then I say ok what about me, without responding she started licking and deep throating my dick. I was like wow, I then started to lick her pussy lips and French it as if it’s her mouth. 10-15mins must have passed and she asked me why haven cum. I told her I’m circumcised so I last longer now. She asked, really? If you make love with my… pointing to her pussy… it will last how long? I say dunno? Wanna test? She replied ok, let’s try, taking her stop watch from her phone she timed it and immediately started cow girl me alternating with up down strokes. Wah her pussy is really tight and her boobs was literally bouncing off I couldn’t resists and started grabbing and sucking it. She played with my nipples and started to lie on me while I can see her cumming when her body twitched. She whisper in my ears I’m tired, your turn to fuck me now. So I started to hug her and French her and pound her pussy hard. She moaned and ask me don’t stop.i think in 5 mins or so, i told her I’m cumming, and asked, face or mouth? She said where you left your speem last night. I obliged and shot all into her pussy.

She was spend and I looked wow 45mins of action!we both lay down and washed up individually. I then asked her wats next ? She said breakfast and go home, she would need to Wash up and go meet her clients.

From there we had regular meet up, we usually fuck each other first before any other activities. There was even once we met up with ex class mates and it was there her friend saw cum stains on her hair which was from me when I accidentally shoot onto her face and hair. Haha