View Single Post
Old 05-04-2024, 06:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 811 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fishy Odour when she cums?

The smell is due to bacterial imbalance which sometimes happens and will be there as long as the lady dunno or don't care to use vaginal hygiene wash regularly.

Certainly a career killer if the lady is fl or wl

First time I encountered it on a thai fl, I thought it was due to the condom latex. The smell of fish combine with latex of the cheap prc condom - really memorable

Still encounter it with one particular ml that offer me fj service. She probably does not offer it to all customers otherwise I will see horrified comments in the massage thread by now. For me it seems to be an acquired taste? In the middle of fcking, and as she gets wetter, the odour starts to emerge. When she cums and the juice flow down the sides of her inner thighs, wahhh....... can gasp for breath and need a respirator She knows too but we never talk about it!