Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2024, 06:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 13
darkterrous is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarkterrous is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

Eva SNS

She is tall with nice long hair and pouting lips. She is a big beauty. I feel like got electric shock inside me when I see her in person.

She's tanned with slim and nice curvy body and have a nice big ass. She has natural B breasts that was soft and nice and her nipples are average and suckable.

I was long deep French kiss with lick locking that is sensual and passionate. I enjoy and had a good time frenching her.

Her BBBJ is really solid. She is master of this area. Her BBBJ skills include deep-throat and no gag reflex. It's quite surprising to find a stunning girl like her who can perform oral sex so expertly.

I spread her pink and shaven pussy apart to give her a good lick till she moan out loud, cummed and shiver grabbing the bed sheet and my head. it was tasty with no smell and she seem to be in enjoyment.

The FJ experience with her was memorable. We went from cowgirl to reverse cowgirl, then to doggy and missionary. During the last bit, she wiped off my sweat cuz she noticed how much I was sweating as I pounded her with all my might. . . like I'm doing operation and I have an assistant to wipe my sweat off of my forehead LOL. I finishing off with her giving me oral sex until I cum into her mouth. I didn't choose the option for her to swallow, so she naturally spat it out into a tissue.

Thanks SNS for the arrangement.