View Single Post
Old 12-04-2024, 06:39 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 25
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Possible to befriend and fall for an FL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankenstein77 View Post
Agree. I am the same too. Time after time, chose to believe or make believe by myself that fairytale does exist.

Dunno if it's bcos of male ego overdrive during the sex. Everytime will dream of becoming that hero to save and protect the damsel in distress. Maybe the male ego is amplified unrealistically in such situations that I think I can take care of them and make them feel taken care of.

Been in relationships with 3 MLs (1 malaysia, 1 china, 1 viet), 1 FL (china) and 3 KTV girls (all viets). Spent over $400k on them. Sometimes thinking back, how nice if I have kept this $400k for myself haha
yes I have spent a fortune on the decade long relationship with this ex fl. I didn't mind the money, but she cheated 5 times. the payment via emotions was what makes it not worth it.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment