View Single Post
Old 18-04-2024, 01:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 431 / Power: 1
DucatiV4 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDucatiV4 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDucatiV4 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDucatiV4 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDucatiV4 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Sweet Sexy Slutty Beauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by nongho View Post

After reading so much about YoYo, decided to give her a try 2 nights ago.

It’s like what all the FR stated here……SHE IS AWESOME!

I like her for her bubbliness, very cute and knows how to 撒娇….GFE gao gao!

Looks: 9/10 Exactly like her photos, slim face and smooth skin

Body: 8/10 Nice & slim abit like SYT petite body. Very nice and smooth fair skin. Body proportion is great.

Boobs: 8/10 B+ close to C but its partially enhance but still feels nice and soft with perky nips. Great to suck on.

Pussy: 9/10 clean shaven no smell would have given a full 10 if not for some stubbies growing out. But nevertheless still good for painting which she purely enjoys.

Massage: 7/10 nice and sensual massage but mostly not paying attention to that

GFE: 12/10 like what everyone says here…..GFE feeling GAO GAO!! She treats everyone very nice and really machiam like first time girlfriend. Her conversation and rapport was great.

DFK: 10/10 tongue fight like nobody business, sensual and soft too

Painting: 9/10 very accommodating open her spread wide wide let you paint until wet wet and made her came twice as you can feel her body shaking and she keep saying “不行了。。。不行了“, if she squirts I will give her full marks.

BBBJ: 9/10 slurpy and good suction

FJ: 9/10 nice wet and tight. Finish cowgirl style and she can really pump.

RTF: Definitely

She has her own telegram group and she chats mostly herself which is a plus not by some other ppl. Overall experience she is a very cute and bubbly girl, even sexy too. Converse well without running out of topics and will hug you when you enter the room and when you are done leaving the door.
I asked her what time they close or rest, she says its 24 hours…..they sleep inside there, if got customer make booking they just wake up and work and sleep in between. A bit siong, so brothers they not easy too, treat them nicely.

Cheers
Posted in another thread by ningho

Please up my points if meet up and happy man good experience