View Single Post
Old 18-04-2024, 01:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 803 / Power: 12
Funlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to behold
Re: Can your Wife accept your request of wanting 3P?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtd0204 View Post
I can never understand what is in the imagination of a man who brings his wife into his fantasy about do like this. and I think this is unhealthy. because especially if the wife agrees. then that means both of them are out of their minds
For my friend, he is all about that being proud of achieving this or that. According to him. 3some with 2 other non related(as in not his own partner) girls is normal but when 1 of the 2 girls is own gf or even better own wife. That is higher level of conquering. In his case, 1 is his wife, the other one is his gf/mistress. He is damn fucking proud of it.. frens that drinks with him will heard this encounter of his.

I can never understand why he feel so song about sharing this to mass audience and I dun agree of shaming his wife like this.. because when his fren dun believe, he will ask his wife to come out and proof his statements. I feel that taking photo or video as proof of his "achievements" will be a sooner or later thing.