View Single Post
Old 20-04-2024, 02:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 15
wondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fishy Odour when she cums?

When I was much younger... early 20s... I got UTI soon after starting sex with 2 now-ex boyfriends. It was frequently feeling of wanting to pee again and again... and if manage to pee there was a burning sensation. Doctor advised that I drink a lot of water to flush out bacteria... and we should use condoms.. but guys usually don't like or want... so no sex until I recovered. 

As I grew older, the UTI didn't return with each new boyfriends or flings. But I probably experienced BV a couple of times. Fortunately there was no fishy odour or terrible odour... but some itching, some burning sensation and maybe some unusual discharge. It sometimes scared me... thinking it's a STD from the new guy. Doctor said the vaginal environment can change... the chemistry... and different bacteria when having sex with a new man without condoms. 

During new year's day this year, I had a 3some with my FWB and his housemate. Just like that I got itching, burning.... and some discharge for the next several days... again I got scared it might be STD. 

Last edited by wondergal; 20-04-2024 at 03:22 PM.