View Single Post
Old 24-04-2024, 09:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 9
Harryhoubo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHarryhoubo is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Grace
Terminal21

Confirmed my booking with bro Kim and arrived in Grace place 5 min earlier. Upon entering, I was greeted by a lady who was very good looking. Looked at me shyly but also trying to be seductive haha

She looks cute, and pretty. She was so shy all the way even after the shower, until she started her catbath. The ice just instantly broke.

I could feel the GFE the moment she started on her knees ready to give Bbbj, looking at my cock like it was a delicious lollipop.

Blowjob was amazing. You can tell she actually puts in effort and doesn't use her hand to purposely try to jerk your load out. She varied her patterns and speed and it was so enjoyable.

My turn to taste her, asked her to lay down and spread her legs. Wah already glistening with juices. No foul odor and she is very responsive. Fondling her own boobs while I suck her clit.

Slipped the condom on and she got on top and started riding. Fucking shiok. We changed a few positions and each time is so fresh and felt so good. Ended off in missionary with deep thrust and boobs fondling.

A real solid lady not to be missed. Will definitely return at least 1 more time. Thanks bro Kim for the arrangement.