Thread: Days in a Uni
View Single Post
Old 26-04-2024, 11:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3185 / Power: 15
pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Days in a Uni

Ep 15

Without warning, Hock pulled the blanket completely away from her body, leaving her obvious pokies, naked pussy and hairless legs all exposed for him to see. I could see a bulge forming on the front of his pants.

Kristy: eeekkkk!!!

She opened her eyes instantly and tried to snatch the blanket back but he kept it away from her.

I quickly threw Mandy's blanket over and she used it to cover herself before confronting him angrily.

Her intoxication suddenly seemed to have left her for the moment

Kristy: how can you do that?!

Hock: Alcohol is banned in the hostels and I can smell alcohol from your breath. so I have valid suspicion that you are hidding more alcohol and need to check....

Kristy: I'm not hiding anything!...

He turned to me.

Hock: you lied that she was sick while obviously you had been drinking....

He pointed to the half emptied bottle

Hock: .... and having sex.....

Kristy: we are not doing that!....

Hock: I can radio for more security to come here to verify....

She looked away and kept quiet.

Me: we won't do it again. sorry about that.

Hock: rules are rules and you have already broken it. So I need to report this.

If he reported us, we would not be force to stop our education but we would be kicked out of the hostel.

We were both staying in the East and it would be very inconvenient to us to take public transport to the campus everyday, especially since I was in my final year.

Me: can you give us a warning this round without reporting us?

He sniggered without answering me and turned to her and pointed to Mandy's photo on her desk.

Hock: this is your room mate right?

she nodded.

Hock: did she tell you that I investigated her for having sex in her room last year?....

Kristy had told me that Mandy had a short fling last year and I guessed that must be when it had happened.

She nodded again.

Hock: then you should know that this is not allowed. you shouldn't have done the same thing as well....

She looked at him definantly.

Kristy: we are not having sex and you didn't report her!

Hock: I said I investigated her but turned out she didn't do anything. So there's no reason to report her

Kristy: she told me why you didn't report her. I can report you.

Hock: what's there to report about me?....

Kristy: you touched her.

Hock: we had some contact but I wouldn't classify as touching her because I needed to do some checks.... moreover her boyfriend was in the room all the while.

He smiled and sneered

Hock: Would you think he will let me touch her?....

She seemed unsure and did not reply.

Hock: anyway, after my detailed checks, I found nothing wrong with them.... so there's nothing to report... on the other hand, someone complained about you and I came to investigate.... and I found that you have broken many rules.

He dropped her blanket back on her bed and went to pick up the bottle of alcohol.

Hock: I'm withholding this as evidence and I'm going to have to report it to your deans and notify your parents about all of these....

Kristy: why do you need to inform our parents?! We are adults!...

Her parents were very proud people.

If they came to know that she got kicked out of her hostel because she was caught drinking and having sex, even though we were not, she would be in deep trouble.

Hock seemed to have found her weak point and grinned.

Hock: oh... definitely they need to be informed so that they will know why you are expelled from the hostel as we do not want to get into any unnecessary legal issues.

Hock: Moreover, we need to protect the reputation of the school....

She mumbled

Kristy: fuck.

Hock was smiling like a hyena looking at its carrion now.

Hock: anyway, my initial findings might be a misjudgement just like in your room mate's case....

Hock: so unless if you both are coorporative like her and help me with the investigations to prove that my current assumptions were incorrect, I will have nothing to report then and I will leave....

She frowned and hesitated for a moment before turning to me.

Kristy: baby, you should leave the room....

Me: no.... let's report him for threatening us.... and whatever he did to Mandy...

Hock: hey boy, I'm not threatening you..... and I didn't do anything to this Mandy or she would have reported me.....

I was about to retort when she interrupted

Kristy: no... even if we do that, my parents will still be notified.... I can't let that happen....

I knew we were in trouble and yet did not know what to do.

Kristy: Up to you if you don't want to leave.

She turned to him

Kristy: you can check like how you check my roommate. I'm sure you won't find anything that we did wrong....

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.