Thread: Days in a Uni
View Single Post
Old 26-04-2024, 11:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3185 / Power: 15
pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Days in a Uni

Ep 16

Hock looked at me

Hock: she asked you to leave. are you sure you don't want to leave?

I did not reply and he chuckled.

Hock: ok fine.... now shut off both your phones and leave them on the desk here. We don't want any interruptions while I conduct the investigation

Mine was in my pocket.

I shut it off and left it on the desk.

Kristy's one was already on the desk and holding the blanket under her armpits, she got up from the bed and shut it off.

Hock: First, I want to check if if you are still hiding any alcohol items on you.... please remove the blanket...

Standing in front of him, she unwrapped the blanket and threw it back on Mandy's bed.

He took a pen from his pocket and used its tip to trace it around one of her pokies on her singlet.

Kristy's nipple turned hard even before he completed going around the circumference.

He did the same to the other one.

She did not make any noises but I could hear her breathing pattern changing.

Apparently he had not noticed it.

Hock: remove your top.

She hesitated.

Hock: I just doing some checks. if you disagree, we can stop and I will leave.

She did not speak and looked away from him.

She unwillingly took off her singlet and dropped it on her bed

When he saw her naked breasts, he licked his lips and ogled at her body openly.

Kristy was extremely uncomfortable that he was lusting at her body but still remained still.

Without warning, he reached out and touched her nipple with his fingers.

She cringed and immediately pushed his hand away angrily while covering her breasts protectively.

Kristy: see and ask but don't touch me!

Hock: tsk... tsk... fiesty fiesty... don't forget about the email to your parents.

Kristy did not reply. There was nothing for her to say as long as she allowed him to blackmail her.

Reluctantly, she put her hands down and kept them by her sides, clenching her fist tightly together.

He reached up and touched one of her nipples again.

In the past, I had countless nights imagining how she was fucked by Tom and had wanked myself to bed.

Although she was now my girlfriend and I should be feeling angry that he had touched her, somehow, I was not.

Instead, I was weirdly getting aroused and could not stop myself from getting an erection.

He continued to tease both her nipples simultaneously.

She cringed her face, closedly eyes tightly and bit her lips.

Then he lightly pinched them, pulling them very slightly towards him before grabbing her breasts vulgarly.

Kristy: ern....

Her moan was barely audible and I thought he would lick her but he did not.

Probably Hock did not want to leave his saliva on her breasts as evidence.

He let go of her tits and squatted down.

Hock: woah.... look at these juices following down your legs...

I looked at where he was talking about. Indeed a thin trail of liquid and flowed down the inner side of her thigh.

Hock: sit on the bed..... I need to physically check if there was any penetration had taken place.

She was completely at his mercy and did not want protest any more.

Kristy went to sit on the edge of her own bed, opposite from me and leaned her body back before spreading her thighs apart in order to expose her pussy to him.

She turned her head away from me, not wanting to look me in the eyes.

She was in such a vulnerable position that my cock strained so badly against my underwear that it was starting to get painful.

I wanted to just take it out and start wanking off but if I did that, it will only disgust her.

Hock came over to look between her thighs and she stared angrily at him but he was going to be intimidated by that look.

Hock: hmm... it's too wet to see properly....

He went to her desk and took the whole box of tissue.

As he was walking back towards her, he took a glance in my direction and saw the bulge in my shorts.

He merely grinned and raised his eyebrow but at least did not tell her about it.

Hock knelt between her thighs and without asking her, took a piece of tissue and began to dab it against her pussy.

She jumped once again and looked down at what he was doing.

When she saw that he was not touching her with his fingers, she did not push him away.

However, the moment he began rubbing her pussy with the tissue, her body fell back on the bed and she covered her mouth with one hand.

In less than 20 seconds, the tissue was completely soaked but he did not take a new piece

He bundled the soiled tissue into a ball and moved it onto her swollen clitoris before pressing it down and rubbing her there.

Now that one of her erogenous was being tease, she could not stop the moan from escaping even though she was covering her mouth.

Kristy: ernn....

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.