Thread: Bukit Merah
View Single Post
Old 27-04-2024, 05:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1067 / Power: 19
JDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud of
Re: Bukit Merah

#FR for Tina, Bukit Merah

OKT: Not Applicable
AREA 地区 : Bukit Merah
Name 名字 : Tina
Looks 样貌/颜值 : 7/10. Not pretty or beautiful, looks like next door newly married wife.
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : Maybe mid 20s
Body 身材 : 7/10, Not fat. Not flabby. Firm body. Goof smooth skin. Tattoo across tummy. Tattoo near left shoulder.
French : 5/10 she is not good at this. Needs more training. She does try to kiss me all over, but when it come to DFK, she seems not sure what to do.
Boobs 胸部 : 34B, saggy boobs. Normal sized brown nipples. She gets extra horny when I fuck her and suck those nipples or firmly grab her tits.
Catbath 全身漫游 : 6/10 she is not so good at this. More like kiss me everywhere, not lick me everywhere.
BBBJ 口交 : 7/10, she works hard. Normal up down, no head twisting. Suction is also not strong. She likes to kiss me everywhere then start the BBBJ again. She did this cycle about 3 times.
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : 7/10 pussy is not shaved, so -1. Initially can paint, but as I fuck her deeper and faster, then swap to painting, not sure if she is shy about being so wet, or she is too sensitive. She wants to be licked, but yet after a few gentle flips and sucking of her clitoris, Tina legs twitch and convulse. She pulls me up to fuck her.
FJ 爱爱 : 10/ 10, After the BBBJ, Tina caps me and starts the cowgirl. Very hard worker. She rode me passionately for quite awhile, after she climaxed twice, she collapsed on top of me and hugged. So I just continued to fuck her from below. I turned her on her back, and continue missionary. Slowly, grinding her and kissing her and she kissed me. Her breathing was getting heavier and heavier. I sat up, held her ankles and opened her legs into V, then rammed hard. She lost all inhibition, her hands were grabbing her tits, sometimes her hands will play with her pussy. She was enjoying herself. Seeing that, I will use one hand and gently play and and stroke her clitoris. Her two hands will go and play with her tits.
When she climaxes, she will reach out and want me to hug her, and just thrust deep into her.
I pulled out my cock after about 20 minutes of fucking, she grabbed my cock, she thought I had shot my load, she looked at me in disbelief still hard. She pulled off my condom, began to stroke my cock then used to play with her pussy. Finally she just shoved it in, and hugged me and began kissing again.
I fucked her for about 15 minutes and told her I am going shoot my load. Expecting her to pull me out, instead she hugged me tigther and pulled me in deeper. She wanted my cum inside her.
We hugged and kissed for awhile. All sweaty. It was a great session.

GFE 女朋友感 : starts with 4/10 and ends in 10/10. Initially I am just another fucking customer, but as the fucking gets more passionate, the rhythm and vibe is exactly like fucking a GF. Even some of my FBs cannot match the passion. Tina was so into the fucking. I wonder what will the next session be like if I visit again.

Overall Experience 整体 : 8/10 fucking was great. Bed was comfortable. But showered alone.

RTF/RTM 回头率 : Yes. Want to try Jesse and Tina together. There is also a Rose.

Remarks (if any) 评语 : Easy access

Date / 日期 : 25/4/2024 Late Afternoon

Last edited by JDLKH; 28-04-2024 at 03:02 AM.