View Single Post
Old 27-04-2024, 10:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 10
tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of
Re: Weekend Tales-Yakuza owned resort

Ayai stepped out of the yacht, was overwhelmed by the reception of Japanese resort staffs. CEO Yugawasaki move forwarded , bowed to her, followed by rest of the resort staffs. CEO met M-studio staffs , and thanked them for their ideas.
Ayai was led to CEO office where she was seated together with M-studio staffs in a large spacious living room.
CEO then asked his secretary to get hotel staff to prepare meal and as same time, asked Seiko to come over.
As they were chatting over the Japanese snack and tea, Seiko come over later

They exchanged greeting , M-studio told both actresses that filming will start involving both of them. Seiko would show M-studio crews around the resorts, so that the chief crew would survey the ideal locaton for filming..

CEO Yugawaski explaining the contracts , allowance, etc. to Ayai
She was assigned bulter called Mayo, A cupper , ex soapland girl who managed her schedules, Ayai job title same as Seiko..
He then asked her to meet him at private room in onsen later

She was taken to her room, Japanese theme junior suite.

Meanwhile, Chong was relaxing in hot spa pool where he watched men and women sat , chatting with each other in the pool

15 minutes later, lady called Hanako come over sat next to him , chatting with him..
She intro herself as working in that area..
She whispered to him , and he agreed to be led by her to the another corner of the pool..
Where they frenched...