View Single Post
Old 27-04-2024, 11:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1087 / Power: 16
Megafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by uobdbs View Post
FR for XX

First of all, thanks bro CherryPink4940
After failing to get a slot numerous times due to her busy schedule and my last min request, i finally managed to find her. Before setting into the shop, I already knew i would have a great time because from her replies in the numerous wechat messages, she was always polite. There are those who couldnt bother to reply after 3 questions or failed attempts etc

Worth mentioning was her accomodative nature. She frenches like a gf and enjoy painting. Her newly shaven abalone smells good but the stubble was too pricky for me. Labia is thin and indeed tasty. Got possessed by picasso and went into frenzy mode. During the slurping and tickling of her clit, sent her into a mini wave of orgasm. Her body shiver .....recommended for budding painting artists

Looks : 7.5/10 ( same as pic)
Massage : 8/10 ( she is a hair salon girl so she massage the head v well)
FJ: 9/10 ( many positions, accomodative and initiative too)
French : 9/10
Painting : 9/10 ( would be 10 if she did brazilian waxing )
Body : 8/10
RTF: Yes

on the way out, saw LL again, damn, her legs make my rod hard again. yes, going make appt to hear her soft moaning again soon. hahhaha
Play with linlin's legs next time when she lay on bed. Kiss, stroke smell, blow hot air, tickle, stroke etc. Then you slowly go up to her boobs and mouth and eventually you can french her gao gao.