View Single Post
Old 29-04-2024, 12:53 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 2
Jamesbond222 is one of the Best!Jamesbond222 is one of the Best!Jamesbond222 is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Rainie ( Gentlemenclub24 )

Shave : Yes
French: Yes, very passionately with lots of tongue fighting
English: Yes, basic English without google translation.
Looks: 9/10 a beautiful friendly & bubbly lady with long hair, this one confirm won’t reject.
Body: 9/10 a nice slim figure with smooth light tanned skin
Boobs: 10/10 Enhanced C cup, soft & good to massage, kiss & lick non stop, thus driving her horny. Highly recommend for boobs lovers.
CIM: No
HJ: 8/10
AR: No
AJ: No
BJ: 10/10 enjoyed licking & sucking my penis non stop with a seductive look, followed by deep throat.
Painting: Yes, we performed 69 & she was so responsive when licking her abalone
FJ: 10/10 very good in riding on her cowgirl position.
We caressed & did DFK wild like long lost lovers .She really enjoyed sex a lot. Loved to hear her moan loudly especially in a missionary & spooning position.
Overall: 10/10

Additional remarks:
Her GFE is highly excellent & she treats me like her long lost lover. A very hard working lady who did her best to satisfy me. We frenched non stop from wild foreplay to sex. As she knew I was physically tired during sex, she continued to encourage me & make me feel so horny until I gave out an explosive shot of cum on her lower body. After round 1, we cuddled each other on bed & slept for 10-15 minutes before I made her horny for round 2. During round 2, she enjoyed giving me a wonderful BJ & DT with a seductive look even though she mentioned to me that my sausage was big. We only did spooning & missionary positions during our round 2 of passionate love making session. However, I didn’t manage to cum for second round due to time constraints. Since I got KC by her gao gao, I will definitely RTF her before she leaves our shore.