Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 29-04-2024, 06:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1030 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 17
Army_Boy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterArmy_Boy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterArmy_Boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

Muse from SNS

Looks: She look much better than in the pic. Young with attracting and appealing feature, long dye hair and have the wild gal vibe.

Figure: petite with very sexy and curve, smooth fair skin, flexiable, solid ass and slim waist with lot of tattoo

Boobs: big and round tits that fit in to her body with sensitive nips

Pussy: Clean shaved, pussy was nice and small with no smell, responsive and easily wet and she loves to be lick

French: light perks warmed up to deep frenching. She will French lock you, the lips is natural also not those kind of super thick lips

BBBJ: Lot of tongue slurping, sensual and slow sucking. She can handle a long dick. nice long licks and slowly build up to DT and I face fucked her.

FJ: Wet and tight! Did so many positions till lost count. Responsive with soft moan and we change to lotus, missionary and she was moaning and whining while I pump her hard in spooning and cummed.

GFE: the feel of wanting to fuck her everyday and every time, non commercial feel and totally addicated to her.

Rtf: Yes, she is a gem that i surely will rtf