View Single Post
Old 30-04-2024, 10:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All you need to know about "Marriage/Divorce" under the SG Law

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangpom View Post
yes and what if the mother is having an affair and doesn't have a job, can she still get custody?
Not unless the family law has been updated, as I had elaborated earlier from what lawyer said, the cause of the divorce does not affect the custodian rights of the parent..unless as I said the other half has proof that the mother/father has negligent in exercising their duties as parent or abusive etc...