Thread: Screwing maids
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2024, 01:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 4
melonfruit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermelonfruit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermelonfruit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermelonfruit is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuJun View Post
Not say I want to defend helpers or what lah but is really to each their own. Every now and then got people come inside talk shit about them even though they no interest. Is like, I no interest in PRCs but I won't go into those threads and talk shit about them even though I had many bad experiences.

I last time also had the mentality helpers and bangala belong with each other. Then when my friend kept talking about helpers I got curious and decided to read this thread. After knowing few helpers is quite addictive. Like I say, now times are changing and I never fail to see pretty helpers when I wlak inside supermarket and my thoughts will just run wild. To me, all these stereotypes is because of the media and closed minded people. I got to know some helpers who are way better than our stinkiebus in terms of looks and attitude. Maybe they are just putting up an act to keep me but whatever man. A hole is a hole. If a pretty helper throw herself at bros who are against fucking them I see if you can practice what you preach lol
to each his own every one have different view and taste. some like young some like old some like pay some like free. as long as happy most important. hoot and shoot all the same