Old 01-05-2024, 06:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Rubbaking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Anyway, if back to the topic of understanding vietnamese as life partners, i have my fair share of vietnamese gfs. Culturally it is really different. From my experience, they could be fiesty, easily jealous, self-indulging and self-centred and they tend to only believe in themselves and they will hardly listen to explanation even when they wronged you. In summary, there is lesser tendency to have faith in you, and they do not appreciate it regardless of how well you provide for them, especially those who think they are prettier than most. However, i do not wish to generalise but these are just what i realised from my past 4 relationships with them so no offence to anyone. It is just my luck and i am sure there are good examples out there. The only good thing about my experiences is their fair slim slender body and they can be really sweet at times when they are happy. Perhaps those who are overseas educated especially an english speaking one, might have a more akin character. Or perhaps find someone who may not been pampered by sugar daddies or men before in the past. The prettier a woman is, the higher the risk and the harder the maintenance of a relationship.