View Single Post
Old 01-05-2024, 03:23 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1337 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 25
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FB Exchange Contact

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam782003 View Post
Tks to one bro who tries to trade some recycled contacts n really bring back some old memories.

1. Irene. Stay Boon Lay. Darn easy. Text n meet for dinner n u can do whatever u want. Haha

2. Piggy. WeChat nearby. Stay west alone n can host. But I ghost her after she becomes darn sticky years Bak. Surprised she still looking around. Haha

Trading them for west contacts. Trade only n pls dun pm me to tell me to give n then provide your sob sob stories.
wow bro, didn't see your post till now.

You have amazing contacts. Too bad I have nothing to trade. If I have I sure trade.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment